Maksym Krippa is preparing to buy BC ParusMaksym Krippa is preparing to buy BC Parus
1 0
Read Time:2 Minute, 40 Second

The Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine has granted permission to Max Krippa, owner of S.T.A.L.K.E.R., to purchase the Parus skyscraper. This was reported by the AMCU press service.

The AMCU’s permit confirms its plans to enter into an agreement to acquire Parus Holding LLC through its company Ola Fine LLC. According to YouControl’s source, Ola Fine LLC is affiliated with the ARS Capital fund, headed by Max Krippa himself. This deal will allow him to gain control over the Parus business center, which is located in the heart of the Ukrainian capital.

Until now, 80% of the shares in Parus Holding LLC were owned by businessman Vadym Stolar through his Genesis fund, and the remaining 20% were owned by his ex-wife, Inna Maistruk, through the Stream Investment fund. But now this situation may change thanks to Max Krippa’s ambitious plans.

Characteristics of the Parus building in Kyiv

The Parus skyscraper is known as a symbol of business life in the center of Kyiv. In May 2007, KAN and Olimp opened their offices in this business center. They were later joined by Concord Capital Bank in December 2008 and Sokrat Financial Company in September 2008.

Together with them, Rodovid Bank, Raiffeisen Bank, AWT Bavaria and ICD Investments also found their place in Parusa, expanding its business potential.

An important milestone was the opening of a branch of Converse Bank in March 2010, as well as the establishment of the Ukrainian Trade Guild the same month.

The floors of the Parus business center also became home to the National Agency for the Preparation and Holding of Euro 2012. In addition to banks and companies, the building also houses cultural and media enterprises: the main studio of the Pryamyy TV channel opened here in August 2017.

In addition to office space, the Parus building also has several cafes and restaurants, making it not only a business center, but also a place for socializing and relaxing.

In terms of general characteristics, the Parus Business Center has a total area of 75,000 square meters, and a typical office floor has approximately 1,168 square meters.

Parus’ infrastructure includes advanced air conditioning, heating, ventilation and fire safety systems, which ensures maximum comfort and safety for its tenants.

Additional services include two conference halls, restaurants, a canteen and other services designed to meet the needs of the business community.

Krippa Maxim Vladimirovich – who is he

Investor Max Krippa

Maxim Krippa is known as an entrepreneur who has made successful investments in various industries, including the NAVI esports team and GSC Game World. Max Krippa’s approach to business is not only marked by financial achievements, but also by strategic vision.

What is known about the purchase of Parus Business Center

After obtaining the merger clearance from the AMCU, Maxim Krippa was able to acquire Parus Holding LLC through his company Ola Fine. This transaction is a significant event as it reflects strategic moves in the commercial property sector. After a thorough analysis of the AMCU report, it became known that the acquisition of the company will give Maxim Krippa control over Parus Holding, which is of great importance in the real estate market.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *